Trick or Treat! Halloween is just around the corner, and we’ve gathered a list of events taking place across the valley!
Centennial Area Halloween & Fall Festival Activities from the View Newspapers:
● All in costume are welcome to participate in the Las Vegas Halloween Parade at 7 p.m. Monday. No advertising is permitted in the parade that is set to run along Fourth Street from Hoover Avenue to Ogden Avenue. Visit thelasvegashalloweenparade.com.
● The Halloween Massive Music Festival is set from noon to 10 p.m. Sunday at the Henderson Pavilion, 200 S. Green Valley Parkway. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Children 5 or younger will be admitted free. Visit hendersonlive.com.
● Cox Treat Streets is planned from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday at Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd. Merchants plan to hand out candy, and a pet costume contest is planned. Admission is free, and children up to 10 are welcome in costume. Visit cox.com.
● The Great American Classic Halloween Car Show is planned from 3 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd. The Mustang & Classic Ford Club of Las Vegas plans to display approximately 120 makes and models of cars. Admission is free. Visit mustangsoflv.org.
● Two trick-or-treat events are being offered from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at The District at Green Valley Ranch, 2240 Village Walk Drive. Ghostwalk, which is suitable for all ages, invites children to collect candy from shops along Main Street. On the east side of The District, zombie sideshow characters plan to hand candy out to children 8 or older during Carnival of Horrors. Visit thedistrictatgvr.com.
● Springs Preserve’s Haunted Harvest, featuring a haunted house, trick-or-treating, games, entertainment and a scarecrow contest, is scheduled from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday through Monday at 333 S. Valley View Blvd. Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children 5 to 12 and free for children 4 or younger. Visit springspreserve.org
● Bonnie Screams is set to feature the Trail of Doom, a nightly magic show by Steven Best and a 21-or-older saloon from 7 p.m. to midnight through Monday. Spooky Town is set to entertain kids 10 or under with a haunted train ride and petting zoo from 5 to 7 p.m. at Bonnie Springs Ranch, 1 Gunfighter Lane (six miles past Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center on state Route 159) Admission is $25 for Bonnie Scream’s Trail of Doom and $10 for kids 10 or younger (parents free) for Spooky Town. Pony rides are offered for an additional $5. Visit bonniescreams.net.
Fright Dome – thru 10/31 – Adventrue dome at Circus Circus, 794-3939
Haunted houses, scare zones, rides, attractions, live shows an more. Not recommended for children under 12. 7pm – midnight
$37 per person
The Haunting Tour – thru 10/31 – Circus Circus
Tours through Circus Circus’ 13th floor.
$20 per person
Springs Preserve to host Haunted Harvest – 10/28
10th Annual Halloween Jubilee – 10/29 Valley of Fire State Park
NEVADAWEEN – 10/29 – Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort, Downtown LV
Trick-or-Treat Water Street – 10/29 – Water Street District
The Las Vegas Halloween Parade – 10/31 Downtown LV
Halloween Massive Music Festival – 10/30 Henderson
MONSTER MAYHEM – Village Square 10/29 & Weekends